Data Protection and Privacy
We store information that you provide to us including your name, email addresses, and images. We also store information automatically provided to us by the devices that you use to access the Service, including usage information, browser information, and location data.
You acknowledge that if you use our Service to share pictures and/or other Personal Data on the web/social media, certain Personal Data such as images, will become publicly available as a result you agree to accept all responsibility for such public disclosure.By submitting Personal Data to us, you Consent that we may use your Personal Data as described below:
1). Personal Data is used by us for the operation of our service, administrative purposes, research purposes, developing and improving the Service, customizing the advertising content, and communicating with you about the Service.
2). We may share Personal Data if required by law or in connection with the enforcement of legal or contractual obligations or the protection of legal or contractual rights.
3). We do not share your Data with third parties.
If you do not wish us to process your Personal Data and/or you no longer wish to receive marketing email or other mail from us then you can opt out by sending an email to the Data Controller at email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Or by calling 01253 403200 You acknowledge that opting out may lead to aspects of the Service being unavailable to you.
If you have questions about the Personal Data we have collected from you, you can email the Data Controller at email@example.com.Nature of work - General business/Photography
Description of Processing
The following is a broad description of the way this organisation/data controller processes personal information. To understand how your own personal information is processed you may need to refer to any personal communications you have received, check any privacy notices the organisation has provided or contact the organisation to ask about your personal circumstances.Reasons/purposes for processing information
We process personal information to enable us to promote our goods and services, to maintain our accounts and records and to support and manage our staff.
Type/classes of information processed
We process information relevant to the above reasons/purposes. This may include:
•A Legal obligation to provide personal information to relevant government institutions for the processing of payroll.
•Employment and education details
•Goods or services provided
•PhotographsWho the information is processed about
We process personal information about our:
• customers and clients
• suppliers and services providers
• advisers, consultants and other professional experts
• complainants and enquirersWho the information may be shared with
We sometimes need to share the personal information we process with the individual and also with other organisations. Where this is necessary we are required to comply with all aspects of the Data Protection Act (DPA). What follows is a description of the types of organisations we may need to share some of the data.Where necessary or required we share information with: • employment and recruitment agencies
• current, past and prospective employers
• central government
• suppliers and service providers
• financial organisations
• For payroll and legal responsibilities.Our Legal Obligation to Disclose Personal Information we hold about you. Unless we have your express consent, we will not disclose, sell, rent or trade your personally identifiable information. We may however disclose personal information about you without your prior consent where we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, get into contact with or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with. Security Policy The importance of secure storage of your personally identifiable information is of utmost concern to us. We exercise great care in transmitting your information to our servers. Only those individuals who need access to your information in order to do their jobs are allowed access. Any employee who violates our privacy and/or security policies is subject to disciplinary action, including possible termination and civil and/or criminal prosecution. Your acceptance of these terms By using this site and our services including the Picento App, we assume that you have read this document carefully and understand and have followed its advice. If you do not agree to this policy or to the advice we give, please do not use our site/App. We reserve the right to make changes to this policy from time to time as necessary. Your continued use of this site following the posting of any such changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes. Use of App & Website.
You may use aspects of this Site without the need to provide personal information, however, other aspects may not be available without personal information, eg utilizing the Picento App, ordering products online, entering competitions or registering for promotional offers.Your Information.
Your information refers to the details about you (for example name, address, contact details) that you supply to us or is supplied to us. Your information is collected when you register with us, enter a competition or buy anything from us online. Information is maintained on secure servers and not passed onto any third party.Device Camera.
Picento uses the camera on your device to scan your account barcode only, it does not in any way take a picture or store a picture on your device or anywhere else.Direct Marketing.
We may use your information to provide you with updates on our products and services. We will not share your information with any other third party and whenever you are asked for information you will be given the option to opt out and when you are subsequently contacted you will be informed how to opt out in the future.Photo Opportunities.
The purchase of the Picento the App shall not guarantee:- • the availability of a photo opportunity. • some photo opportunities are not available due to time of season. • ride photographs at certain venues are not included in the App. • the App does not allow prioroty access to any photo opportunity.Marketing.
We reserve the right to use any image taken of you for Marketing and Public Relations purposes.Changes to This Agreement.
We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your use of the App following such changes constitutes your acceptance of these changes.E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org